Marriage is definitely one of the happiest happenings in our life. This is a dream of allmost every boy and girl.
So, we always try to make this event memorable and happy. From the day a person finds his dream girl to marry, he just started to dreaming about the future life.
When planning your Wedding Ceremony, you may face some puzzles. But, if you colect proper knoledge from the expersts or discuss with your friends and familly, you can solve this easily.
- Determine how much you have to spend, based on your families’ contributions and your own.
- Start preparing the guest list. Make a head count database to use throughout your planning process, with columns for contact info, RSVPs, gifts, and any other relevant information. (Want to keep costs low? It may be brutal, but the best way to do it is to reduce your guest list.)
- Decide whether to have separate locations for the ceremony and the reception, factoring in travel time between the two places.
- Research photographers, bands, florists, and caterers.
- Purchase dresses.
- Select and purchase invitations.
- Select and order the cake.
- Purchase the rings.
- Select your songs and review the playlist with the band or deejay.
- Start planning a honeymoon. Make sure that your passports are up-to-date, and schedule doctors’ appointments for any shots you may need.
We are discussing all the important aspects to make your marriage memorable and happy. Subscribe to our newsletter for more.